Members are expected to make themselves available for all choir concert commitments. Please keep these dates free.
Risk assessment and rehearsal protocol
Members’ information sheet
Print a copy of the schedule
– Click on your preferred view option above (‘agenda’ gives the most printer-friendly list but make sure all the dates are visible by clicking on ‘find more dates’ at the bottom of the list)
– Click the print icon above the calendar
How to subscribe to email reminders
If you have a Google account you can subscribe to this calendar and automatically receive email reminders. Here’s how to do it:
– Log in to your Google account at www.google.com/calendar and set up your calendar if you don’t already have one.
– In the ‘Other calendars’ box on the left hand side, click ‘add’
– Select ‘Add a friend’s calendar’
– Type firstname.lastname@example.org into the pop-up box
– The City of Bristol Choir calendar events will then appear in your calendar and you should then receive automatic email reminders a day before each event. If you don’t, check your calendar settings to ensure you haven’t disabled notifications.
How to find St Matthew’s Church
From the South and the City
From the St James Barton roundabout in Broadmead, follow the A38 north through several sets of traffic lights until you can see the railway arches. Turn left by the Cat and Wheel pub up Cotham Brow. Follow the road 400m uphill. Turn left into Cotham Side and the church is 90m on the left.
From the shopping area of Clifton Down (Whiteladies Road) you need to turn up Cotham Hill. Continue to a mini roundabout and straight across into Cotham Road past St Mary’s church on the right. At the end of this road (by the pedestrian crossing) turn left into Cotham Brow and immediately right into Cotham Side.
The number 9 bus stops on Cotham Brow within sight of the church.